Women’s All-mountain Drift.
What does a girl have to do to find an all-mountain worthy pair of shorts, without having to sacrifice simply between a great style of shorts and a high performance short. The Northwest locals company Sombrio builds a short that they have incorporated both, in what they are calling the Women’s Drift.
Sombrio designed the Drift to have a long freeride or all-mountain cut, and built it with very tough materials, and stacked it up with quality features that you’ll enjoy without having to think about it.
- Durable Cordura construction with DWR finish shed mud and water
- Fully mesh lined promoting airflow for cooling
- Mesh-lined Air flow thigh vents allow you to lose heat quickly
- Four way stretch construction for added durability and unlimited range of motion
- Zippered pockets on Drift waist and back pocket to carry the essentials securely
- Seamless crotch panel for reduced chafing
- Sturdy bar tack stitching throughout stressful zones
The Drift setup are currently available at a discounted price at Competitivecyclist and they also qualify for free shipping if you click on the link below:
20% Off, Regularly $118.95
Sale from $95.16
These are currently available at a discounted Drift price at Competitive-cyclist and they also qualify for free shipping if you click on the link below: