The LTD pulls together both trail agility with a mix of amazing Shimano XT /SLX components for a spectacular build perfect for long days on the bike. With similarities to their other hardtail models, Cube applied their ARG geometry properties to not only make it fun, but really pushing the model to ride quite snappy and similar to the smaller wheeled 26er fleet. The 6061 all0y frame also uses their high tech machine work by hydro forming a cross oval-ized down tube, engineered for the highest possible strength and durability.
To match the highly durable black anodized frame up correctly, Cube have used high quality components like RSR for the handlebar and Easton for the stem. To finish out the package, it utilizes a Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air XC32 100 mm fork. Shimano also handles the hydraulic brake area, along with Center-lock hubs, and DT spokes with RFR ZX24 rims rolling on Schwalbe’s Rapid Rob mtb tire.
- Black/red (purchase info here..)
- ARG big wheel-specific-Geometry
- RockShox XC32 Recon Silver TK Air 100mm fork
- Easton EA30 stem
- RSR flat race-bar, 720 mm wide
- XT Shadow 10s rear derailleur
- SLX front
- SLX Rapidfire-Plus 10-spd shifter set
- Shimano hydraulic brakes with 160 mm rotors
- Shimano 3×10 FC-M522 cranks, with 42x32x24 chain rings
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob 2.25 wide
- Easton EA30 post
- For the weight of the complete mountain bike: they have it listed at 13.15 kg