Superlite Gravity Casting, Full Butted Frameset
RockShox RS-1, Carbon Upside-Down, Hydraulic X-Loc, Predictive Steering®, 100mm Fork
DT CSW AM 2.0 Straight-pull Wheel-set
Sram X01 12sp Drivetrain
Shimano XT BR-M8000/ 180mm Brakes
■■■ ONE BIKE. ENTIRE MOUNTAIN! ..
- Trail Fun
- 20,300 grams(20.3 kg) / (44.75 lbs)
- Superlite Cube Aluminium ARG Frame
The Cube Reaction is the nicest model built to date.. They have had great demand for their e-bike lineup, so they provided what all the customers across the globe have been asking for. Yes this particular hi-zoot Reaction is pretty impressive to say the least… while the engineers wanted it to fit into the regular everyday scene of hardtail rides.
With modern day geometry numbers and Cube design, along with forward thinking technology. The bike is no slouch.
Key Features: Bosch’s powerful CX drive unit is the Reaction’s beating heart, providing up to 75Nm of climb-devouring torque, even for extended periods – and the 500Wh battery is standard, so you’ve no worries about running out of charge.
They were also very keen by harnessing the new geometry’s superb handling by speccing RockShox’s genre-busting RS-1 upside down fork and a set of light DT Swiss CSW AM 2.0 with 2.6in Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires. And they finished this range-topping bike with SRAM’s new 1×12 X01 Eagle transmission. The huge gear range and simple, single control shifting could have been made for e-MTBs…
To finalize the spec list, there is a full Reaction list located below.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Boost, X12, Internal Cable Routing
- SIZE: 27.5: 16″, 18″ // 29: 17″, 19″, 21″, 23″
- FORK: Rock Shox RS-1, Carbon Upside-Down, Hydraulic X-Loc, Predictive Steering, Tapered, 100mm
- HEADSET: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- STEM: Reaction Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- GRIPS: Reaction Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram XO1 Eagle, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Sram XO1 Eagle Trigger
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSET: FSA CK-745, 16T
- CASSETTE: Sram XG-1295, 10-50T
- CHAIN: Sram PC-XO1 Eagle
- WHEELSET : DT CSW AM 2.0 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/32 Spokes, 15QR Predictive Steering®/X12 Boost
- FRONT TIRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.6, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- REAR TIRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.6, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
- SADDLE: Fi`zi:k Tundra M5
- SEAT POST: Reaction Performance Post, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: Reaction Varioclose, 34.9mm
- ENGINE: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Bosch 4A
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- WEIGHT: 20.3 kg
Thank you for supporting TheCafe!
// Cafe Retail Partners