New Edition TURQ LIME MEGA 650b
Back for 2017 – the same Nukeproof Cycles crew are still leading the mountain biking revolution with their models built for the big mountain lines. It’s been reported the infamous 1999 event, that fires off from the tippy top of Pic Blanc (3300m) above the beautiful village of Alpe D’Huez has become synonymous with All-Mountain riding and the highest level of true Mountain Biking. So in an attempt to build the perfect bike for this exact style, the first generation was born. Now in its 3rd evolution, the new Nukeproof Mega 275 Comp is podium proven.
Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Mega 275 blends a super-sick lightweight aluminum frame with a hard-hitting mentality to offer a balance of aggressive descending capabilities with an efficient pedal platform to dominate the trails. While the 275 has also tasted plenty of success with numerous national and international wins to its name.
Their evolution continues with the introduction of the most aggressive spec’d 27.5 ever. They have embraced the latest products available, replicating the bike that Sam Hill took to the EWS podium. The new Mega has evolved into the perfect All-Mountain and Enduro steed!
Mega 275 Comp Specs:
- Travel: 160mm
- Frame Material: Custom hydroformed T6 6061 Aluminium
- Forks: Rockshox Pike RC, Solo Air, 160mm, Diffusion Black, Maxle Stealth
- Shock: Rockshox Monarch, RL, 216x63mm, HVI, ML, Black
- Headset: (in-house) 44-56IITS
- Handlebars: (in-house) Warhead Riser; 760mm wide, 25mm rise, Black/Grey
- Stem: (in-house) Zero, 31.8mm, 50mm, Black/Grey
- Grips: (in-house) Element Dual lock-on.
- Chainset: Sram Descendant 170mm, Direct Mount 32t X-Sync Ring, Black
- Chain: Sram PC1110 11spd
- Cassette: Sram PG1130, 11-42
- Shifters: SRAM GX 11spd, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1 11spd, Black
- Chain Device: MRP 1x V3, ISCG 05, 26-38t, Black
- Brakes: Sram Guide R, Black
- Rotors: Sram Centreline 180mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector AM, Lime
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend, 125mm, Trigger, Black
- Tyre Front: WTB Vigilante, 2.35″ High Grip
- Tyre Rear: WTB Trail Boss, 2.25″
- Wheels: RF Aeffect 25, Shimano Freehub
Buy and view Nukeproof Bike Review from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Cycling Store.