2017 Intense Spider 275C Expert Build Review
When you combine the rigid, lightweight properties of fiber with modern agile geometry bikes like the Spider deliver a trail bike that’s incredibly fun, nimble, and light on the track. Specifically developed by the Intense gurus for trail riding and racing the middle wheel size is perfect for the Spider. See more of the fabulous details below..
This bikes optimized wheel path and efficient pedaling platform create the intension of a well-rounded machine that climbs and descends with equal skill. This concept of development creates a completely optimized 275c mtb that has a ton of torsional stiffness on the entire front triangle for it to stay on track when the going gets rough and tumble. So the mountain biker gets the most out of it!
It’s Priced at $4009.00 USD, while their are several additional build kit options shown at the link below:
Components Choices from both, Sram and Shimano are available
The current Spider 275C setup is also available with several choices from Sram to build it out with either Factory XX1, or the Pro X01, the Foundation NX model, along with Shimano XT shown here…Enjoy!
- Intense High Modulus Front and Rear Triangle Mtn Frame, i-BOX Pivot System, Downtube Flak Guard Armor, Internal Derailleur, Brake & Dropper Post Routing, ISCG 05 Mount, 115 -130 mm travel
- Silver Expert Build or Matte w/Gold graphic
- Fork — RockShox Pike RC, 140mm travel, 15QR Thru Axle, 100x15mm, SHOCK — RockShox Monarch RC3 Debonair.
- RACEFACE Turbine, 32T
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano XT 11sp
- Shimano XT
- Front derailleur:
- Shimano 11-42t, 11sp
- Tires :
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Snakeskin, TL-EASY, PSC FOLDING 2.35″ front, 2.25″ rear
- Thomson Elite X4: 50mm
- Shimano XT M8000, 180 mm front and 160 mm rear
- Kindshock LEV Integra, 31.6mm x 385 mm, zero offset, 125 mm of travel
- DT Swiss M 1900 Spline BOOST, Tubeless Ready Rims, w/ 28 Hole DT Swiss Spline hub with pawl drive system, silk matt black ; 100 x15mm Front Hub; 148×12 BOOST Rear Hub Shimano Driver, centerlock
- WTB Silverado Race
- Intense Dual Density Lock-on
- n-a kg for setup