The 2017 BH Lynx full suspension setup will be the perfect fit for your initiation into the super fun world of BH’s electric powered mountain bikes. With humans having such huge-impressive networks of fun-single-track spread across the globe, the Lynx will be the ideal 27.5er not only on stone riddled forest trails that were challenging on your regular pedal powered mountain bike, but the Lynx’s e-bike power will open up the hardest trails you can blow your mind on.
The Lynx allows you to easily control the bike because the larger-sized wheel reduces the angle of contact on the ground. You will overcome the unevenness which enables you gain speed much faster than ever before.
For a contrast this 27.5 Lynx model allows for you to obtain maneuverability on descents, while still rolls amazingly fast, a bit more rigidity and it will allow you to be more aggressive. To sum it up, these frames provide countless possibilities for enjoyment on the trail.
Also the 5.5 geometry and design on the BH full suspension gives it a longer angle, offering increased performance and greater comfort during the ride. Which offers a great responsiveness and the shorter distance between the axles and the rider’s center of gravity provides increased stability.
- Frame: Lynx 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: – FOX 34 FLOAT Rhythm 140mm 15QR, Shock – FOX FLOAT DPS Performance
- Stem: – Emotion Lite
- Headset: – Tapered
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 11s
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Cranks: – FSA 36T
- Cassete: – Shimano Deore SLX 11sp (11-42T)
- Chain: – KMC X10
- Brakes: – Shimano SLX 180mm/160mm
- Wheelset: – Alloy Double Wall
- Tires: – Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 PLUS 3″
- Saddle: – Emotion Cross
- Motor: – 250W
- Seatpost: Alloy 31.6
- Handlebar: – Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- Grips: Lynx (in-house)
- System /Display: – Yamaha PW-X
- Distance: – Up to 105 Km.