SKYLINE – CONCRETE GREY
When you and your crew pack up for a weekend of biking out of a yurt in the Sawtooths, be sure these make it into your pack. TLD allows for you to keep gear to a minimum without sacrificing comfort, as the Skyline Short includes its own removable liner and chamois that you can swap out during multi-day trips if needed.
Both the outer and liner are highly breathable, of course, and the chamois features perforated foam padding to keep air moving while it cushions. TLD also wisely added a highly adjustable waist, so fit issues don’t leave you lagging behind the group on that ridgeline shuttle ride you’ve all been aching to try. As you drift around corners and drop low behind the saddle on a sweeping descent through burned out forest, the Skyline’s stretchy rear panels will preserve your mobility and prevent any annoying bunching so you can focus on all of that tacky dirt up ahead.
- Item #TLD00WC
- Four-way stretch polyester fabric is stretchy but durable.
- Spend days on dirt in TLD’s best-selling trail setup.
- Breathable Air 2.0 Liner includes a built-in chamois.
- Waist adjusters help you dial in the right fit for you.
- 2 zippered pockets keep ride snacks and a spare tube secure.
- Relaxed fit is tailored for the needs of trail riding
||Air 2.0 liner
|INTENDED SKYLINE USE
||8.4 oz approx.
Skyline SIZE CHART
||30, 32, 34, 36, 38
TLD Skyline review and purchase at Backcountry.com..