Patagonia Men’s Utility Duck Pants
was $89.00 now $62.00
In the category of workwear, products need to be not only burly, but also comfy, as the Utility Duck’s employ 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas that has a broken-in feel. They have a Patagonia regular fit that provides excellent freedom of movement and are cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise.
The Utillity Duck also features full seat and thigh accommodate athletic bodies and larger frames. Built-in front and back knee articulation and a gusseted crotch provide full range of motion. A curved waistband follows the natural shape of your hips and provides a contoured fit to keep them hitched where you want them when you’re moving about. To keep you organized in the Utility Duck there are two front handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, a front coin pocket, a phone/utility pocket, and a tool loop on the left thigh.
Also here’s the Purchase Info for the Men’s Patagonia garment.
// Utillity Duck Technology
- Comfortable, multifunctional workwear-inspired pants made of durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment washed canvas.
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly.
- Two front handwarmer pockets; two rear rounded pockets; right-front coin pocket; right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket; utility tool loop on left thigh.
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30″, 32″ and 34″
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas.
- 502 g (17.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.